Become a Student
We want you at The Virtues Campus, and getting started is easy!
Admission Policy & Application
The Virtues Campus seeks students whose preparation, potential, and character will enable them to be successful in our collaborative learning environment.
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- Students with a GPA below 2.5 will be reviewed on an individual basis.
- We do not require ACT or SAT scores for admission.
To get started, complete The Virtues Campus application. There is no fee to apply.
Steps for Accepted Students
- Submit a non-refundable deposit to The Virtues Campus before Aug. 1 to guarantee your place. Enrollment for each campus is capped at 25 students. Pay by check or click the button below to pay online (transaction fee applies).
- Complete the Accepted Student Information Form.
- Complete enrollment with Waldorf University or your chosen university.
- Take the Career Direct assessment and consultation.
- Attend a one-on-one meeting with the campus academic pastor.
- Optional: Explore your financial aid options.
- If enrolling in Waldorf, fill out the Dual Scholarship Form by Sept 19.
- Attend the Virtues New Student Orientation meeting on Aug. 29.
- Pay tuition for your first semester to The Virtues Campus by Sept. 5.
We are currently accepting applications for the fall 2018 semester!
Thinking of applying but have questions?
Already have credits? Let us help you apply those to your degree. Get started by filling out an application. Then have your credits evaluated through the college registrar's office.