The Virtues Campus is a flexible program designed to meet the needs of today's student. Students enroll at a local Virtues Campus where they come together and take classes that ground them in a biblical worldview and prepare them to enter the 21st century job market. Students can also dual enroll in online university courses to work on their college degree as they progress through our two-year program.
- Students meet three days a week on campus.
- New students can enroll either fall and spring semester.
- Classes are held during the traditional school year.
- Enrollment for each campus is capped at 25 students.
- Gap Year options available.
Courses at The Virtues Campus focus on three main areas:
Through in-depth career assessment and instruction, students identify their God-given design while building career-readiness skills.
A two-year study of the Scriptures helps students understand how to live as servant leaders and disciples of Jesus.